When we went down the river on a raft Smooth it was and easy it would seem
Land moved but never we ...from Mississippi by Mark Twain
Refresh your writing skills this summer while you recreate on Portland’s Willamette River!
Join Portland Station for 4-8 weeks, rolling enrollment, for your individual collegiate academic coaching goals.
“Writers have always found inspiration in Portland and with our wooden boats heading upriver, Portland is a 15 minute motor away.” Portland Visitors Bureau
Focused individual tutorials, with additional coursework in any of the following areas of interest:
- Art Journaling
- Beer-making and Bread-making
- Woodworking Skills
- Boat Building Basics
- Cooking with the Chef
- Certificate Smorgasbord (OLCC, Food Handler’s, First Aid, Boater’s Safety, etc, one per session, all certs printed and added to their portfolio)
- 4 x 4: Guitar and Drum with the Master
- Business Mind for Beginners
- YouTube Yoga
- Netflix PLUS the Book
- So You Wanna Be A Writer
- Portland Parks Orienteering
To learn more and extend this opportunity with your client, please contact Sarah Persha, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 385.200.0079.