Skip to content
When hiring a juvenile attorney, what questions do I need to ask?
- Do you have any conflicts of interest?
- Do you practice in the courthouse where my case is (or will be)?
- Have you handled this type of case?
- Have you ever been sanctioned for, or accused of, attorney misconduct?
- How long will this case take?
- How will we communicate?
- What are the likely outcomes in my case?
- What is my role in case preparation?
- What strategy do you propose?
- What will the fees and expenses be?
- Who will be doing the work?