Skip to content
3. A START TO SOME OF THE QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK DURING YOUR ON-SITE VISIT
- What type of academic, emotional and behavioral concerns does the outdoor or residential program treat most often?
- Does the program have expertise with any specialties such as ADHD, Aspergers, autism, adopted children with attachment disorders, adolescent bipolar, eating disorders, non-binary or transgender adolescents, etc.
- What is involved in the treatment of each client?
- What are the different therapies that will be used?
- What goals will the child need to meet in order to finish / graduate?
- How will the child or young adult be able to function differently after treatment?
- How long do staff think it will take for a child or young adult to return home or back to college?