The Aspiro Group
Aspiro Adventure is seeking an Admissions Counselor. Aspiro Adventure provides the highest quality wilderness adventure therapy services; including a comprehensive range of services for the prevention, assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, behavioral problems, learning differences and substance abuse in youth and young adults.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Respond with urgency to families of students and or referring professional.
- Review applications for acceptance and present admission recommendations to director. Inform families and referring professionals of admissions decisions.
- Assist families at every stage of the admissions process, from inquiry through enrollment (application completion, enrollment forms, transportation arrangements, financial agreements etc.) through the heavy use of outgoing contact via telephone, email, IM, etc.
- Work closely with other Aspiro Teams: Transportation, Field Leadership, Clinical, and Executive team by providing regular updates, responding to emails, and IM’s
- Cultivate relationships with referring professionals and program professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to interpret needs over phone conversations and emails with families in crisis and professionals who refer to Aspiro.
- Able to respond to crisis with many abstract and concrete variables.
- Sales and marketing, communications, social services, human resources, health care, hospitality and other customer service business-like environments.
- Must pass an background check through the State of Utah
Hours of Operation:
- Flexible scheduling is necessary. Evening, weekend, on call availability is required. Maybe asked to travel quarterly. Employee must have ability and tools to work from home including Wi-Fi and cell phone connection.
- Salary commensurate on experience
Please email resumes and references to Aspiro’s HR Manager Kayleen Richter at: email@example.com