Young Adult Transition Program
Licensed Clinical Therapist / Psychologist
Calo New Lifestyles, a specialized, private pay, premier Young Adult Transition Program in Virginia, is hiring experienced, licensed, energetic, assertive and growth-minded Therapists and Psychologists.
When your training and experience are consistent with exemplary multidisciplinary care, particularly as it relates to early trauma, and you aspire to advance professionally, our opportunity is unique in this marketplace. Minimal involvement with insurance required, as the position is both salaried and accompanied by full benefits. Salary based upon experience and training.
Eligibility for this position requires a master degree from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field. This includes graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy. All clinicians must have current, unrestricted licensure within their professions (LAC, LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, LPE, etc.) by their respective State Boards and be eligible for and acquire licensure in the state of Virginia upon hire.
Our specialized clinical staff:
- Lead and engage parents in treatment
- Communicate and partner with referring professional
- Provide individual, group, and family psychotherapy.
- Supervise/train paraprofessional staff members.
- Resilient and flexible personality
- Desire to have fun and enjoy work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Expressive and Assertive Personality
- Assertive Personality that Allows for Leading Student, Parents and Referral Source
- Timely documentation
- Time management and organizational skills
- Provide customer friendly services such as receiving and responding to phone calls, e-mails, and inquiries in a timely manner. Being polite and friendly to internal and external personnel.
Therapists are responsible for providing cutting edge attachment-based and trauma informed interventions. Therapists are expected to deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family and group treatment, and discharge planning.
Why Calo New Lifestyles?
- Become experts in the neurobiological impact of trauma.
- Work with our Renowned Golden Retriever to deliver treatment.
- Become an expert in cutting Edge Trauma Interventions: Brainspotting, Neurotherapies,
- HeartMath, Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga, and more.
- Deliver Comprehensive Family Work
- Extensive Learning Opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth
- Trust and Autonomy
- Professional Development and CEU’s
- Options for Advancement
- Opportunity to Become an Expert in the Field of Trauma
- Flexible Work Environment and Culture
- Work Collaboratively as a Member of Multiple Teams for Best Treatment
- Ample Support Provided by Cohesive Team and Strong Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation/Signing Bonuses Available for Experienced Candidates
Extensive and Attractive Benefits: health insurance, life insurance, free short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, 401(k), multiple holidays off, etc.
About Calo Programs
Calo is a unique organization comprised of an extraordinary family of programs, all dedicated to healing the effects of early trauma. All Calo programs are nationally recognized and offer premier, cutting edge services on a private pay basis.
All Calo Programs implement a unique and truly relational treatment model based on the science of neurobiology and evidence-based attachment and trauma treatment research. Calo’s proprietary treatment model is pervasive throughout the programs. The unique model facilitates establishing, deepening and maintaining healthy and safe relationships that ultimately lead to co-regulation and Joy. We exist to Profoundly Change Lives and Create Joy.
About Calo New Lifestyles
Calo is partnering with New Lifestyles, one of the most experienced Young Adult Transition Programs in the country, with over 25 years of experience.
Calo’s new Young Adult Program, Calo New Lifestyles, is a ground breaking trauma program for young adults. Cross Fit is a core part of our program. We are therefore are looking for candidates with ample energy that are passionate about health and exercise.
Winchester, VA, located at the northern tip of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, is within an easy drive to Dulles International Airport and the Washington, DC metro area. Boasting a temperate mid-Atlantic climate, Winchester is surprisingly close to other major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, MD, Philadelphia, PA, and New York City.
Home to a private university as well as year round cultural and recreational opportunities, Winchester is an ideal setting to enjoy outdoor activities combined with availability of urban cultural entertainment activities.