Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association, Inc.
17th Annual Conference – March 30-April 1, 2016, Lexington, Kentucky
We look forward to seeing you at the 17th Annual EAGALA Conference in Lexington, Kentucky, March 30-April 1, 2016!
The conference takes place at the beautiful Lexington Convention Center attached to the Hyatt Regency Lexington hotel for the classroom workshops and exhibit tables, and at the historic Kentucky Horse Park for horse arena workshops and special time to tour all that is at the Horse Park.
Join your fellow professionals from around the world for learning, networking, inspiration and fun!
Contact us with any questions!
Conference schedule – starts Wed. March 30 at 8:30 am, or attend optional pre-conferences on Tuesday, March 29 starting at 8:30 am. Ends Friday April 1 at 6:00 pm.
Click here for:
Conference Program Guide
- 11 miles: Lexington, KY (LEX) Blue Grass Airport
- 86 miles: Louisville, KY (SDF) Louisville International Airport
- 87 miles: Hebron, KY (CVG) Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- 155 miles: Dayton, OH (DAY) James M. Cox Dayton International Airport
- 205 miles: Columbus, OH (CMH) Port Columbus International Airport
- 206 miles: Indianapolis, IN (IND) Indianapolis International Airport
- 221 miles: Nashville, TN (BNA) Nashville International Airport